Friday, September 13, 2013

My Top 5 Fall/Winter Lipsticks: All Drugstore!

Fall is here!!! At least for me it is! I think that as soon as it hits September, and the Pumpkin Lattes come out, then fall is here. And fall is my FAVORITE season. I just love all the colors, the fashion changes, all things pumpkin flavored, the leaves...just everything! So I figured why not celebrate the fall/winter season by showing off my top 5 favorite drugstore lipsticks for the colder seasons!

1. Revlon Lip Butters in the color Sugar Plum and Red Velvet

2 and 3.  Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick in the color 09 and Rimmel lipstick in Bordeaux

4. NYX lipstick in the color B52

5. Covergirl lipstick in Hot Passion



Now, by now you have probably realized I am a fan of darker lips during the colder seasons. I just feel that, your usually a little paler, and the colors around you have darkened. Especially in the winter when, at least where I live, things aren't as bright and green as they are in the Spring and Summer. I feel like every one of these shades are really flattering on most skin tones, and look really pretty during the fall and winter months.What are some of your favorite fall lipsticks?

Stay Beautiful!
K

No comments:

Post a Comment