Monday, October 28, 2013

You Should Write A Book.



November is national novel writing month!  So this isn’t the usual post about men’s grooming products or fashion, but, rather a post about how to engage your mind about the story that you’ve had swirling in your mind for the past three years.  This website helps guide you on your novel writing and pushes you to get everything out of your head that you possibly can, whether your tale is about a seedy detective with a n office on the corner of an alley in New Orleans whose next assignment is to follow a woman in a red scarf into a nightmare he never knew could exist, or, about a pleasant hound who gets lost on his way to the park.  I will “TRY” to write on my book this November and I am rather excited about it.  For me however, I have already started mine so I have a touch of a jump ahead, but for those of you who are on the fence about writing your thoughts down, think about it like this, if you keep your thoughts locked up in your head you will never be able to get them out on paper and work with them to become something amazing.   So my best advice is just to write, simple and to the point, happy penning! 

Cheers,

-D

No comments:

Post a Comment