Friday, June 28, 2013

A Curvy Girls Summer Outfits: Shirts, Shorts and Jeans

So, if you haven't read the first part of this post, then you might be shocked to realize I am not a size 0. Oh wait no shock? Didn't think so. =] But I am okay with it! It took me some time and some learning but I finally have found a style and a fashion that makes me confortable with my body and proud to show it off. So, without talking about all the mushy stuff I gabbed about in the first post, here is what I will be wearing for the summer: 
Top Left: Shirt from Old Navy Shorts from American Eagle. Shirt and Shorts from American Eagle. Shirt (Studded Shoulders that you cant see well in the photo) Forever 21 and Shorts American Eagle. Shirt Forever 21 Shorts American Eagle.
Bottom Left: Shirts all from Forever 21 and Jeggings from Hot topic.
I found that I dont need to hide from shorts, but maybe not  have them as short! These midi shorts are not only the perfect length, but super stretchy! Jeggings are much thinner, and more confortable, (not to mention you avoid the muffin top in most stretchy jeggings which is a total plus!) than jeans so I find they are perfect for the summer when your not feeling the bare leg look. With lightly thicker arms, I found that muscle cut type tanks and shirts with rolled/cuffed sleeves are very flattering in most cases. And not to mention comfortable, which is my main goal when I have to be out of my sweatpants or pajama bottoms.

I am in no way saying I am a fashionable person. I have just finally found a style that suits my body and makes me happy. So really the point to these posts are to make others realize, that if they gain a pound or two its not the end of the world! There are cute cloths out there for any size and it is all a matter of what makes you feel comfortable and beautiful! Confidence is key when rocking any outfit, so of course you have to have that and a beautiful smile! So cheesy, but really it is just so true

Stay beautiful and confident,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment