Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Fall Skin Care Routine for Men:

So the crisp winds of fall are about to start kicking up and that means warm jackets and thick gloves are going to resurface from the back of our closets. All too often we spend so much time worrying about keeping our bodies covered we constantly forget to take care of the one place we don't: Our face!

Taking care of your face in colder weather isn't a huge deal. It just involves, like most things, a consistent routine of washing and moisturizing. 

1st: washing your face is vital to keeping your skin refreshed for day to day life. 
-2-3 times a week I exfoliate my face to help soften and deep clean my skin. I rub gently with little pressure because the coarseness of the exfoliate can damage your skin rather than help it. 
-Usually every day I try to cleanse my skin which really helps to strip away any excess impurities from my face. I use about a dime size of product. 
-After this I use moisturizer for my skin. Not too much. Not too little. About a nickel size should cover my face because I have a big head. I just lightly rub the moisturizer around my forehead, cheeks, nose, and chin. 
- finally, before heading out the door, I put on lip balm to help protect my lips. 

Here's my list of good products:
Exfoliator: saint Ives apricot scrub
Cleanser: tea tree facial cleanser by the body shop
Moisturizer: tea tree facial moisturizer by the body shop
Lip balm: Burt's bees


I hope this tutorial helps! 
Cheers!


-Dillon

No comments:

Post a Comment