Friday, September 20, 2013

Fall Essentials!

FALL IS HERE!!!!! So I figured, why not tell you all my Fall essentials! The things that make fall a little more awesome then it already is (I mean is that possible?!), and beauty things that I can't live without in the colder months!

Rose Gold Eyeshadow: Now rose gold is my favorite. Its just so pretty in jewelry, accessories and makeup. I have some great rose gold shadow from Loreal, but really you can find it in most makeup lines. I just think it looks so pretty on the eyes during the fall/winter months. The leaves, usually, have a coppery/rose gold tone to them, so why not add some of that to your eyes!?

Fall Candles: I love all fall smells. But if it has pumpkin in it, chances are I will buy it in bulk. I just prefer that spicy smell that fall candles have in them, so this is my favorite time to visit Bath and Body Works and stock up when they have their 2 for $22 deal! My absolute favorites so far are Pumpkin Butter and Pumpkin Pecan Waffles. YUM!

Moisturizer with SPF: Now, that seems like a strange thing doesn't it?! Summer is over, but you still need SPF! Just because it is not hot, doesn't mean the sun isn't any less harsh. Also, if you live in a place where it snows, the sun can reflect off that snow and make the sun even more intense! So keep that SPF in your routine!

Matte and Dark Lipstick: I am sure from what you saw from my last post, I love me some dark lips in the fall/winter months! I just think it looks really great! And matte always looks pretty in the fall too. Can't really give a reason, just liking the trend.

Full Coverage Foundation: There is no more melting face from the summer heat. It is cooler and you can feel free to rock that full coverage foundation without the fear, and blah feeling of your face melting off in the heat.

The Naked and Naked 2 Palette: I don't know why, but during the colder months I gravitate towards these palettes more. I like the sparkly shadows in there, and I prefer to reserve my sparkle for the colder months. These palettes both have a great combination of warm and cool colors. The cool colors are exceptionally pretty, so I use them a lot in the fall!

Snuggly Sweaters, Jeggings, and Snow Boots: This is like my go-to outfit in the fall. I love boots, and wear them out the entire fall and winter! And who doesn't love some snuggly sweaters!?! And, of course jeggings are like the most comfortable jeans I have ever worn. So this outfit is super cute, and so so so comfortable! And of course keeps you warm! =]

So there you have it! My Fall essential! What are some of your essentials?

Stay Beautiful!
K


No comments:

Post a Comment